Wednesday, March 16, 2011

"Dead Brain Battery" by Bruce Lindbloom




Heart shaped tattoos
Sweet like strawberries
On a painted dove
Inside my cage of love
Whispering only euphoria memories

High liquid desires
Fill my cup completely
So I fully swallow
Your slow fading rainbow
Try to purify my soul properly

Never really touched
Your inner secret soul
A swan bath in jade
Reveals a glittering shade mending all broken unto whole

How do I rehabilitate
Of you tasting so delightfully
I can inly swallow
Your slow fading rainbow
And recharge my dead brain battery


"Indigo Darkness" by #SomeBodyElseNotMe#

Indigo darkness,
Souls will entwin,
Home of the heartless,
Sweared all was fine

...

A heart that was leading,
Away from our fright,
Wounds that are bleeding,
Away in the night

...

Time has not ended,
Blue from the pain,
Allies befriended,
Alone in the rain.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment